Deciding whether or not to employ a real estate agent once you buy or sell your next home is a question that you might have asked yourself previously. If you are uncertain if it would be good for use a AGENT, maybe this article can help.
The 2011 profile of homebuyers and sellers created and written 英國租屋價錢 by the National Association of Realtors implies that ON THE MARKET By Owners (FSBO’s) accounted for only 10% of home sales. Also the average FSBO listing sold for $150,000 as the average real estate agent assisted home sold for $215,000. Even though many people think that they can save money and time by selling the home on their own, this is often false. In addition they usually don’t always understand the trials which come along with selling their home FSBO. The Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers show the hardest tasks for a FSBO are:
? Understanding the housing marketplace and listing their home at the right price.
? Understanding the paperwork involved and correctly filling everything out.
? Having enough time to spend on all areas of the sale. This might be marketing the house, showing the home, giving an answer to phone calls and emails about the home, etc.
? Determining whether or not they should spend extra money to get ready or fix up the house.
? Selling the home within a certain time frame.
Purchasing or selling a house is typically the biggest investment most people will make within their lives. Whether you’re investing in a new home or selling your existing home, an agent can help protect your interests and potentially save you a substantial amount of money. We have compiled a list of benefits for both the homebuyer and seller.
Reasons To Use A Real Estate Agent When Buying A Home
1. A home buyer is normally not required to pay the true estate agent. When a real estate agent represents a house buyer on a purchase of a house, the commission earned by that agent is purchased by the seller of the house. The commission is taken out of the sales price.
2. Real estate agents have access to the MLS (MLS). The MLS is really a serviced provide to real estate agent that gives them the most up today info on homes that are for sale in your area.
This service is not available to the general public. With the MLS a realtor can find out information about the home like, taxes, how long it has been listed, price changes, special features on the house etc.
3. Agents have knowledge about the area. A real estate agent will be able to tell you about the neighborhood, schools, activities, recreational areas, etc. that are available in the areas you are looking to purchase.
4. Agents learn how to negotiate with the seller in your stead. Negotiating the price of a house can often get very hard. In today’s market it is not uncommon to require closing costs to be paid, repairs to be completed, home warranties, or inspections. Often realtors will be able to negotiate items in the home like washers/dryers, refrigerators, or furniture in to the sale of the house. Your realtors job is to make sure you get the best deal.
5. Agents keep carefully the deal going. Once your offer has been accepted you’ll have a lot of tasks that require to be completed in a brief period of time. Your agent can assist you keep track and orchestrate all of the tasks required in the buying process.
Reasons To Use A Real Estate Agent When Selling A Home
1. A real estate agent will probably be worth the commission. As soon as you actually consider all the things your agent will do for you from the time they list the house to enough time it sells, the commission paid compared to that agent is usually money well spent. Often times an agent can help you get your home sold much faster and for more money than you could have all on your own.
2. Agents understand the current housing marketplace. Choose an agent that lives in your area. This agent will understand a nearby, home values, benefits of the region, and the local competition.
3. Agents learn how to sell your home. This is their job, and exactly like any other job if they don’t execute a good job they get fired. . An agent is a professional and really should know what they’re doing. It is often smart to get an agents background prior to letting them sell your home. Selling any home takes experience, dedication and knowledge in this market. Their job is to attract buyers and sell the house.
4. Agents know what can make houses sell. Your agent will be able to give you advice on what could possibly be done to the home to get it sold quicker. Anything from staging the house to making minor repairs or upgrades.